Have you started your holiday shopping yet? You’re cutting it pretty close! Well, whether you’re in the Jacksonville area already or you’re looking for an excuse to shop somewhere other than a stressful, crowded, indoor mall, head on over to the next great Howard Alan Event and celebrate with us the San Marco Art Festival!
San Marco’s Second Year
San Marco is a culturally rich neighborhood with great shops and superb restaurants, located just southeast of downtown Jacksonville. Its beautiful architecture and hefty historical and cultural history make it the ideal host for one of our latest art festivals. With over 100 participating artists showcasing their art and selling a variety of unique, original and eclectic creations, the San Marco Art Festival is a perfect opportunity to find those holiday gifts you’ve been having a hard time finding. From paintings and sculptures to handcrafted jewelry and glass, you will be sure to find that special something for that special someone at the right budget.
Plus, as with every past show, festival patrons have the opportunity to win something for free and this time it’s a limited edition original glicee titled “Turtles” by Dan Goad worth $200. Patrons can stop by Goad’s booth and enter the giveaway until 4 p.m. on Sunday, when the drawing will take place. There is no purchase necessary to enter, but you definitely must be onsite to win, so make sure you attend!
And speaking of winning …
At Howard Alan Events, we know that we could not do what we do without YOU, and we want to show our sincerest appreciation for your continuous support.
If you’ve signed up to our newsletter or are a friend of Howard Alan Events on Facebook, no doubt you’ve been hearing a lot about the Joy of Giving Sweepstakes. It’s our way of thanking you for your support. Have you entered yet? If not, here are some incentives to enter now:
- The grand prize: A $500 piece of artwork by YOUR favorite Howard Alan Events artist. Who’s your favorite artist at the shows? We’re continuously sharing pieces by participating artists on our Facebook page, so be sure to keep checking.
- Plus, you get to choose a charity that will receive a $250 donation from Howard Alan Events. Are you passionate about cancer research? Autism? Art education? Juvenile diabetes research? A cause you love could be the one chosen by the winner.
- In addition, you will be in a weekly drawing for a chance to win a beautiful framed poster from one of our past Howard Alan Events art shows. This week’s poster? The 25th Anniversary of the Las Olas Art Fair.
Here’s all you need to do to enter the Joy of Giving Sweepstakes today:
- Visit the Joy of Giving Sweepstakes page.
- Like the Howard Alan Events Facebook page.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
That’s it! That’s all you need to enter the drawings during the month of November. For more information, go to www.facebook.com/HowardAlanEvents today.
In the meantime, come see us at the 2nd Annual San Marco Art Festival this weekend, Saturday and Sunday Nov. 16-17, from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.The event is free and open to the public. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or visit www.artfestival.com today.