Breathtaking natural landscapes, gorgeous beaches, charming ambiance … the town of Juno Beach in South Florida has everything you’d want in a fall weekend getaway. And while the beach may not be the first place you think of when fall comes around, the good news is that it still makes for a beautiful place to visit, especially in sunny, snow-free Florida.
There won’t be any snow, but there will be plenty of something else: Crafts! Some of the best crafters in the U.S. are getting together for another fantastic American Craft Endeavors show in the heart of Juno Beach, Florida, and you’re invited! Bring your family to Juno Beach for a weekend of holiday shopping, fun and crafts at the 13th Annual Juno Beach Craft Festival on the Ocean, Nov. 8-9 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The craft festival will be on A1A, between Donald Ross Road and Loggerhead Park.
The holidays are just around the corner. What better way to show someone how much you care than to give them a one-of-a-kind collectible piece that they will cherish for years to come? Get to know our talented crafters and find a meaningful holiday gift at the 13th Annual Juno Beach Craft Festival.
Here are a few of the crafters you’ll have the pleasure of meeting this weekend at the 13th Annual Juno Beach Craft Festival on the Ocean!
• Allen and Kelly DeMichele of Island Sand Sculptures create some wonderful pieces of art that fit in so well with our beachside venue! Painted Florida beach sand is the perfect gift for family up north!
• Allyson Barbano from 721 Jewelry Lane will be showing off her gorgeous custom jewelry. The jewelry lover in your life would love to unwrap something shiny and pretty like this!
• Kitchenware fans will fall madly in love with Jim Kaeding’s wonderful stone cutting boards from A Chopping Block and More.
• Steve Vaughn will be sharing his beautiful panoramic photography. This man knows how to capture the essence of Florida’s natural beauty!
What You Can Expect
• Artisans from all over the U.S., sharing their handcrafted and homemade goodies in a fun and relaxing outdoor environment.
• Items to fit every budget from $3 to $3,000. Whether you’re a jewelry lover or a ceramics collector, there is something for everyone at an American Craft Endeavors craft show.
• Handcrafted with love in the U.S. Every piece at the festival is an original, handcrafted piece that’s made in the U.S.A.
• Admission is free and open to the public. Our festivals are always free and open to all ages, so you can feel good about bringing the entire family.
We’d love you to join us on social media, share your pics and stay informed on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. For each festival we create a special festival board on Pinterest—check it who’s going to be at the Juno Beach Craft Festival this weekend!