The hot holiday this month is creeping up quickly — this weekend is the last shopping weekend before Valentine’s Day. You might not think that a craft show is the place to find manly gifts, but we beg to differ!
At this weekend’s 21st Annual Siesta Key Craft Festival in Sarasota, Fl., you can find all kinds of cool, fun things to bring a smile to your honey’s face. Here are a just few ideas:
• Does your man FISH? Then Mark Bair’s wood sculptures would make a cool addition to any man cave or office.
• Does your man love all things MOTORCYCLE or CAR related? Then he should get a kick out of Dick Cooley’s fun metal sculpture made from recycled parts.
• We don’t know any man who doesn’t like FOOD. Pick him up some Habanero Heat Wave dipping sauce by Spicy Rhodes ahead and let’s see how manly he really is.
• Were some of his fondest memories back in COLLEGE? Perhaps he’d enjoy Rich Ernsting’s photo collage university prints of his old alma mater.
• Does your honey fancy himself the GRILL MASTER? Then you have to check out Wise Guyz Gadgets. You know how men love their tools! These grilling and cooking gadgets will make him the envy of his buddies at the grill this summer.
• Does he have a NAUTICAL theme going? The Watson Shop has the perfect pillow made of manly burlap!
Be sure to post some pics on social media! We want to see the reaction when he opens his Valentine’s Day gift! Find us on your favorite: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram and tag it #ACECraftFest!