As we approach the 3rd Annual Arlington Festival of the Arts in beautiful Arlington, Virginia, we at Howard Alan Events are thankful for those businesses and entities that help us make our festivals what they are. Sponsorship is important to us for so many reasons — it’s a mutually beneficial partnership that allows us to expose our patrons to unique products and services while giving businesses the access to a great market in a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. In the past, we’ve been fortunate to enjoy sponsorship relationships with wonderful businesses, and the Arlington Festival of the Arts is no exception.
Hosted by the Clarendon Alliance, which works hard to bring culture and character to the Clarendon area of Arlington, the Arlington Festival of the Arts is sponsored by Renewal by Andersen Window Replacement, a subsidiary of Andersen Company. With over 110 years in the window and door business, Renewal by Andersen has a reputation for excellence and craftsmanship.
This weekend, patrons can learn more about them at the Arlington Festival of the Arts. In addition, Renewal by Andersen is encouraging homeowners to register to win a beautiful photograph, “Pedal Home” by Bill Schafer. There is no fee required to participate in the giveaway. One lucky winner will be selected on September 30th, 2015 and notified via phone or email. Additional details will be available at the Renewal by Andersen booth, so be sure to visit them to enter.
Why should your business become a sponsor for Howard Alan Events?
• Our festivals average close to 50,000 patrons in one weekend, giving your business a unique opportunity for mass exposure in a particular market.
• An endorsement from a Howard Alan Events festival means being associated with long-standing, well-respected cultural events with a big draw.
• Your business benefits from face-to-face marketing, with the ability to spread the word about your products and services, hold special offers and conduct market research in an outdoor, relaxed atmosphere.
Howard Alan Events, one of the nation’s most well-respected fine art festival producers, values its sponsors, and we are grateful for their support. We are also grateful for the support of patrons who make our festivals a great success. And of course, what would our festivals be without our artists? This weekend, meet over 100 artists from all over the U.S. and take home a piece you’ll cherish for years to come. Here are some of the artists you’ll find at this weekend’s Arlington Festival of the Arts:
• Meet our Featured Artist, Joyce Stratton. With pieces that aim to bring harmony and create an experience for the viewer, Joyce is one whose work is not to be missed. Visit her booth this weekend and enter to win a gorgeous piece by Joyce titled “City Condos” and valued at $750. No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway, but you must be present at the festival to enter.
• Visit David Berari at the Song Bird Lady booth for a look at lovely representations of nature brought to life through art and craftsmanship.
• Photography fans, don’t go through the entire festival without checking out the amazing work of photographer Leo Charette. Breathtaking images will make you see the world through fresh eyes.
• For hand blown glass works that will inspire, visit Lisa Aronzon at her booth. With so many beautiful works of art, you’ll be hard-pressed to choose just one to take home.
• Wood working lovers will recognize the intricate craftsmanship and immense talent of William Nardin of WMN Woodworking. These one-of-a-kind pieces are functional and decorative, perfect for a very special gift.
Learn more about this weekend’s 3rd Annual Arlington Festival of the Arts by staying in touch with us on Facebook. For more information about becoming a sponsor, visit our website’s Show Sponsor section today.